It is the right of every woman to look gorgeous. The first thing that an opposite gender notices in a girl is her face, so if the will be full of pimples people will no longer admire her beauty. To have a flawless, gorgeous and shiny skin, every girl should take extra care of her skin. Skin is the sensitive part of the body and it requires extra care than anything else. The main thing a skin requires is cleanliness.
Skin should be kept clean all the time. Simply, washing it or cleaning it with some toner twice or thrice a day helps to clean the skin pores that usually get filled up with the dirt particles. If you repeat this process then there are very little chances of getting the pimples. However, if still pimples occur then below mentioned are very easy, effective, and cost-effective remediesthat will help you to get rid of pimples fast and ultimately will make your skin beautiful as ever.
17. Lavender Oil Paste
There is no doubt that lavender oil has been used for beauty purposes since ages. Apart, from its use in perfumery, soaps, and in food, it has been used to purify the skin. Even the meaning of its name is to “wash”. Lavender oil is easily available in the market and it is cheap too. This mask will absorb all the dirt and impurities from your skin and it will tighten up the pores, which in turn eradicate pimples. There are very simple ways of making this lavender oil paste. Here is how to get rid of pimples using lavender oil effectively.
- Take clay and make a thick paste with water.
- Add one or two drops or lavender oil in it.
- Apply on the affected areas.
- Let it stay on your skin overnight.
- Wash your face with Luke warm water in the morning.
This paste will do wonders, and pimples will be gone in a day or two.
16. Egg White Mask
Eggs are the ingredient that are always available in everyone’s kitchen. So this is a very easy remedy to get rid of pimples that you can try on when when frying an egg. Egg white has the property to tighten up the loose skin. It is because it contains proteins which are an important nutrient for your skin and as well as for your body. This egg white mask can be used for multi-purpose. It can be applied to make your skin tighter, to clean the skin pores, and to absorb the oil from your skin. It is a very simple method to make this mask. Make sure to learn this method, if you’re wondering how to get rid of a pimple quickly.
- Separate egg white and egg yolk.
- Now beat egg white carefully without spilling.
- Now take a piece of cotton and dip it in the egg white.
- Now apply it over the skin.
- Let it dry.
- Wash with water.
This mask will vanish all your pimple and it will add glow to your skin too. For those women who are allergic to the odor of an egg can add a drop of lavender oil in it to mask the unpleasant smell.
15. Effect Of Honey On Pimples
Honey is a miracle ingredient that helps to get rid of pimples. Honey has natural antibiotic property. It basically kills the bacteria that is responsible for the growth of pimples. Honey is always available at home. You can try this effective acne treatment this way:
- Take a teas spoon of honey.
- Apply honey on pimple with clean hands.
- Let it dry.
- Wash with warm water.
- Repeat at least every day for best results.
Honey is also an important ingredient utilized in the making of many cosmetics products.
14. Effect Of Baking Soda On Pimples
Not only in cooking and baking but baking soda is widely used to get rid of pimples. Baking soda is at times used as a exfoliate. It is also used to clean the pores filled with dirt and bacteria. Baking soda makes your skin pores tight leaving no space for pimples to grow. It is a very simple method to get rid of pimples by using baking soda. All you need to do is:
- Make a thick paste of baking soda with plain water or rose water.
- Let it dry.
- Now rub the dry paste over your pimples.
- Clean gently with Luke warm water.
- Use this remedy for acne treatment every day for better results and pimple free skin.
13. Use Ice To Get Rid From Pimples
Ice provides cooling effects to skin and helps to decrease the swelling. Ice also helps to tighten up the skin pores and make your skin tighter and less oily. That is why it is always recommended to apply ice all over your face before putting on makeup. Here is how to get rid of pimples fast using ice.
- Take a clean ice cube and wrap it in a soft clean cloth piece.
- Make sure that the cube does not fall out form the cloth.
- Apply the ice over the affected area.
- Gently rub it. Avoid pressing of ice cube.
This remedy will relieve the acne issues in a week
12. Orange Juice Or Orange Peel
As we all know, that orange contains Vitamin C which is very important for skin regeneration process. Many high notch cosmetic products have Vitamin C in it because this ingredient makes skin clean and adds glow. You can use orange juice or orange peel. If you’re looking for a simple way of how to get rid of a pimple quickly, try this lemon peel remedy.
- Clean your hands before applying orange peel on your pimples.
- Change the peel every time.
- Rub it gently over the pimples.
- Repeat it twice a day for better results.
11. Banana And Milk Mask:
Banana peel contains a chemical constituent called as lutein. Lutein is very useful for skin problems like acne, swelling or pimples. On the other hand milk has useful ingredients too that nourishes the skin.
- Take banana mash it and add two table spoon of milk in it to make thick paste.
- Now apply this paste all over your skin.
- Wait for 25 minutes until the ingredients are completely absorbed into your skin.
- Wash it with water to complete this effective acne treatment.
10. Aloe-Vera Gel For Pimples
Aloe Vera has been in use since decade. The gel of this plant has certain special properties. Aloe gel is used in many cosmetic product including lotions, creams and shampoos. This plant has natural activities like anti-inflammatory and antiseptic. Here is how to get rid of pimples using this simple remedy.
- Aloe gel is directly applied to the pimples.
- Let this gel dry.
- Wash with water.
- Repeat this every day, twice a day.
9. Apply Yogurt On Pimples
Yogurt has anti-microbial activity. It kills all the bacteria that cause acne and pimples. It also absorbs the dirt and oil and makes the pore tighter. Yogurt has been used in the treatment to get rid of pimples since a long time. Here you’ll learn how to get rid of pimples using this simple yogurt remedy.
- Beat yogurt carefully.
- Apply yogurt on the affected area with clean hands.
- Let it stay on the area for about half an hour.
- Gently swipe with cotton.
- Now clean it with water.
8. Apply Toothpaste
Toothpaste is easily accessible at everyone’s home. It is a very cost effective method to get rid of pimples. Toothpaste basically shrinks the pimples because of its astringent abilities. This remedy is very easy for acne treatment and can be done on every day basis for the complete removal of pimple.
- Apply toothpaste on the affected area overnight.
- Clean toothpaste in the morning with cold water.
- You can repeat this process twice a day and let the toothpaste dry for about thirty minutes on the pimples.
7. Gram Flour And Rose Water Paste
This is a very easy to make homemade paste. This mask is used for many purposes like to get rid of acne, blemish, pore tightening, and acne. This paste is really easy to make all you need to do is:
- Mix gram flour with rose water and make a thick paste.
- Apply this all over your face.
- Do not speak or else crack will appear in the mask.
- When dry wash it with cold water and complete your natural acne treatment.
- It has no side effect so it can be applies twice a day.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar
This is the best ingredient which balances the PH of your skin. This PH makes it difficult for the bacteria to reside in your skin for long. This is the widely accepted remedy to get rid of pimples and acne.
- Take a spoon of pure apple cider vinegar and add equal amount of water in it.
- Apply it on the pimples with sterilized cotton.
- After some time you will feel that your skin is getting tighter.
- Now it is the time to wash your face with cold water.
5. Cinnamon And Honey Mask
Cinnamon and honey are known for their amazing health benefits. Well these both ingredients make a perfect combination when it comes to treating acne and getting rid of pimples. Both ingredients have their special properties. This mask is very easy. So if you were looking for some simple but effective remedies to learn about how to get rid of a pimple, try these steps:
- Grind cinnamon and add 1 teaspoon of it in the same amount of honey.
- Blend them really well.
- Now apply it on the acne or pimples.
- Let it dry and wash it with water.
- Pat dry, avoid rubbing harshly with the towel.
4. Papaya Mask
Papaya works wonder when it comes to acne. Many beauty products contain papaya as a special ingredient. Papaya mask does not need bunch of ingredients. For an effective acne treatment, you should do:
- Mash a piece of papaya.
- Apply this mash on your skin.
- Let it dry.
- Wash your face and apply some good quality lotion over it.
3. Garlic For Pimple Treatment
Not only in cooking but ginger is also used to get rid of acne and pimples. Garlic contains Alicia which has anti-bacterial properties. Here is a simple way to learn about how to get rid of pimples naturally using garlic.
- Peal 2 cloves of garlic and soak them in water for half an hour.
- Now apply that water with cotton over the affected area.
- Let it dry.
- Clean it with fresh and clean tap water.
Potatoes are easily available at home. This remedy does not need much of the processing. Potatoes are often seen used in the treatment of dark circle removal and as well as pimple removal. You can sue this effective remedy for acne treatment this way:
- Peel potato. Grate it carefully.
- Apply the grated potato on the affected area.
- It will absorb the duct and other impurities form your skin.
- Now wash your face with water.
1. Used Tea Bags
The results obtained by using tea bags to get rid of pimples are beyond imaginations. Tea contains tannins which are astringent in nature. If you like to drink tea you should learn how to get rid of a pimple using teabags.
- Simply, place used tea bags over your pimples.
- Let it stay there for about half an hour.
- You can wash it if it irritates you.
There are simple things that should be kept in mind:
- Drink a lot of water.
- Always touch your skin with clean hands.
- Always change your pillow case the other day.
- Eat healthy food preferably green vegetables.
- Take steam every day.
- Do not eat chocolates.
- Do not scratch your pimples.
- Do rub your face with the towel.
- Avoid fatty food.