Long distance relationship has always been a favorite topic for romantic genre of Hollywood. Almost every typical movie features similar periods when the two in love cannot be close to each other. Usually, it’s the gloomy part. Surprisingly, the real life situation is quite similar to that portrayed in the movies. Such times call for a leap of faith by both lovers. A few soothing quotes from works of fiction or movies ought to calm you down. Here is a list of long distance relationship quotes you might want to read and share with your loved one.
31. “I know We Loved Each Other, But Distance Can Do Strange Things To People And Before I Was Willing To Tell You About it, I Wanted To Be Certain That it Would Last”
Nicholas Sparks is right and quite accurate in saying this. This quote can be regarded as a true representation of devotion. It is quotes like these that give Nicholas Sparks the popularity in showbiz that has made him a celebrity in the recent years. Try thinking creative and get it sewn on a pillow. That would be an adorable reminder of your love.
30. “I Prefer Long-Distance Relationships. If We Were Dating, Would You Be Offended If I Asked You To Stand Back A Few Feet?”
Jarod Kintz adds a touch of humor and optimism when he claims that he claims long distance relationship to be a viable option. Try sharing it with your loved one for a little laugh if nothing more than that.
29. “You’re Too Far For My Hands To Hold You, But Too Near For My Heart To Love You”
Heraline’s wit is admirable with this sentence of eternal beauty. You could post it somewhere you can see it often as a reminder of devotion and endurance. Try posting this long distance relationship quote on your fridge as an example.
28. “Distance Simply Means Separation In Place But Never In Connections. Heart Remains Inseparable”
If you think your relationship has never been the emotional or sugary type, instead, it has been a strong one; what you need is something more sturdy and definitive to suit your situation.
27.“Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Doesn’t It?”
Remind yourself of this quote by Simon Van Booy, whenever you feel like missing your significant other. Try to lighten our heart and take the long distance in a more optimistic way. This helps you lighten your heart in time of depression.
26. “Distance Simply Means Separation In Place But Never In Connections. Heart Remains Inseparable”
It’s an opinion from an accustomed writer acclaimed to understand relationships in greater depth than most of us. You must keep this one in your mind. Narrate this long distance relationship quote to your partner, if you want him to share in your feelings.
25. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller. Feelings run deeper than any material thing. True love comes from within the heart in the form of devotion. It cannot be materially compared with anything material. In fact, material things do little to compare.
24. “If the only place where I could see you was in my dreams, I’d sleep forever!” Try a touch of humor, by getting this quote printed on your pillow case or text it to your loved one to share your feeling with and to let that others to know that you miss him or her immensely ad that you cherish the memories when the two of you were together. With that in mind, you can get through this distance separation.
23. “Though space restraint us from being together, but one thing I am sure of, there are no spaces in my heart that restraining me from loving you…” Bring sentimentality to your relationship by sharing this quote and by making it a reminder of the relationship between the two of you. Say this to your loved one, and he will remember it for the years to come. It is interesting, how much the effect one precise sentence has on a person’s attitude. Keep that in mind, and share this quote with your significant other. You will love each other more after that.
Given the nature of business and military jobs, you might have to face separation any time. Obviously, similar circumstances are extensively common and make you sometime very emotional, feeling the absence of your loved ones. Long distance relationship quotes describe the tenderness of these feelings and enlighten you how valuable a relation is.
22. “And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” Khalil Gibran takes the breath away by offering such an impeccable summarization of the significance of separation to the estimation of the unfathomable impact of love on our lives. This is one of those long distance relationship quotes; you should memorize, and revise it to yourself at times of gloom.
21. “Missing someone gets easier every day because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.” And there is the optimism one should see in successful long relationship relationships, for it is the faith in the fact that there will be a reunion again that keeps your relationship in one piece.
20. “Missing someone can hurt. But when you know they are yours forever, negativity it helps avert.” This quote from Trishna Damodar is quite popular. You may have heard of it already. Think of it as an ode to your love and try to keep it in mind as often as possible. This will keep you reminded of your true life, thus keep you devoted to your love.
19. “Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.” Here is another emotional and romanticizing quote from Doug Fetherling which should be quoted more often among couples. Perhaps it you should regale the old days to your loved one when you miss each other; this quote will do you justice.
18. “I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.” Mother Teresa was literally the face of sympathy towards humanity in her days. Who else can better understand the value of true love to someone. Quote it to your partner on days of melancholy, or when you feel like you are losing your faith in him or her.
17. “ That farewell kiss which resembles greeting, that last glance of love which becomes the sharpest pang of sorrow.” In discussions regarding love and long distance relationships, one can find quite a few sorrowful yet motivating and poetic quotations from George Eliot. Here is one of the more popular ones. It keenly reminds one of the times they had together and the times they should cherish most in their lives.
16. “In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.” Hands Nouwens has laid for us the perfect representation of the connection that makes long distance relationships last surprisingly long despite the fact that they are supposed to be the periods when a couple is at it’s weakest. It is belief in this fact that will always help you identify how he must spend his life, and to whom one must be devoted.
15. “The distance maybe far and wide but my heart can cover them all. The space between us is so much more but you should know that I love you so!” Here, the renowned writer Linda Roy describes the perfect faith that a couple can achieve in the course of a relationship or a married life. You are probably leagues away from your loved one, and cannot see him anywhere soon. It doesn’t mean that it is time for you to move on. When fate tests your motives, you must stay true to yourself and you must not let long distance diminish your love. One of the worth-remembering long distance relationship quotes!
14. “No matter how far you manage to go, distance will never be able to erase those beautiful memories. There is so much goodness that we shared together.” A little dab of optimism can make you see the good in whatever situation you find yourself in, and when life gets too tragic, you must rave on! The same goes for your relationship. Lucy Aims has therefore provided with a quote you simply must remember and get used to in your life far from your love.
13. “Waiting does not bother me, nor does the distance that is cropping up between us. All I want is a true commitment and to know that your heat will never change.” This long distance relationship quote is to remind your loved one that your love has not diminished in any way. Tell him you still believe in him, and that you expect the same in return as is your right. To serve this purpose, this quote from Ting Stones serves the best purpose.
12. “True love doesn’t mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes.” Such are the qualities of true love that it knows no limitations. Only by sacrifice can one understand the true extent of the unfathomable qualities of love and devotion. Thus, think of the long distance as a good thing. You will love each other more when you are together again and reflecting on these days you will realize the perseverance both of you displayed with such courage and faith.
11. “Can miles truly separate you from friends? If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?” Richard Bach wins the show with this beautiful quote about love, and how distances are ineffective in diminishing it. If you are truly in love, you have achieved what is required by a successful relationship. Separation does not even qualify to be a bother for either of you. Read this quote time and again for a renewal of your spirits.
10. “Every minute feels like an hour, every hour feels like a day, every day feels like forever, But I will wait forever and a day for you.” Share this long distance relationship quote to your loved one at any significant time of the year. Whether it’s the Valentine’s Day and you can’t make it, or perhaps your wedding anniversary, it is quotations like these that can get you through the hard times. Although it’s difficult, you can make it if you are truly devoted to each other.
9. “Nobody ever seems to understand. We’re miles apart but we’re holding hands”. Zach Ashton, the renowned songwriter wrote this in his book. It would be a good idea to post this quote somewhere you get to see it frequently. Try the fridge perhaps. It would be equally sweet to quote it to your significant other whenever you get to talk.
8. “For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice.” This long distance relationship quote says you don’t want to forget, particularly if your relationship has hit a rough patch which is probably due to the hardships of living at great distances from each other. What you need is a reminder about how much you love one another, and that long distance cannot diminish the sincerity of your relationship.
7. “Distance means so little when someone means so much.” Here is another concise quote to sum it all. It happens to be a constant fact that the more pithy quotes happen to be more effective in inspiring mood changes in other people.
6. “I can bear the distance but cannot imagine a life without you. For you I will go through the distance and the heartaches. You are my one and only.” Montana Lee does a grand job of making you understand the real situation you are under. Quotations are an easy way to enlightenment if you don’t have the time to read the books, which on so many occasions have proven to be life savers for relationships which fell under jeopardy after separation due to work or some other unfortunate reasons.
5. “Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.” Kay Knudsen is amazing when it comes to expressing emotions of love and devotion. Which are why, her quotations almost always make it to be the best of long distance relationship quotes of all times. Quote this to your loved one whenever you feel like you misses him immensely. It will make the both of you feel much better.
4. “Odd how much it hurts when a friend moves away – and leaves behind only silence.” Hats off to Pam Brown, for he summarized the common situation among couples in such an impeccable way. Consider sharing this quote with your loved one whenever you are having an emotional time on the phone. It will be something you will remember for long.
3. “I don’t cry because we’ve been separated by distance, and for a matter of years. Why? Because for as long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we’re still together!” Be this long distance relationship quote a reminder of your love, which is the reality you are living and the long distance is simply a hurdle in the way, which means little to you because, you believe that your love cannot be bound by material limitations, this is the quotation you need to read every now and then.
2. “Remember how far you’ve come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be.” What Rick Warren succeeds in portraying by saying this is that optimism is the key to mental peace when you feel like you have come to a rough end and that you can salvage little from this relationship now. Try and think back on how much you have covered in this relationship. How successful has it been and how much happy memories you now share between you. That is positive thinking.
1. “No matter how many years pass, how much distance exists between us, wherever we are in the world – even if the universe itself tries to keep us separated – I will always find my way to you.” Lastly, it is this one of long distance relationship quotes, you should also give some serious thinking. Be hopeful and have faith that one day you will be reunited. Dreadful as this separation and this long distance have been, the reunion that follows will be equally grandiose. With this in mind, surely you can pass through not seeing your loved one for weeks on end.
For the sake of your motivation and for your interest, here is a couple of popular quotations from these very sources you should read to keep yourself motivated and devoted to your loved one when you cannot be with one another. Hopefully, you will find these long distance relationship quotes helpful and admirable.