Dating a married man isn’t a myth anymore. So, if it exists and everyone knows, it isn’t a bad thing to talk about the benefits of dating a married man. Although, it has some dark aspects too!
No doubt, it sounds bad and a bit selfish but, modern society is cluttered with such relationships. Despite the fact that dating with a married man isn’t a good thing, no one can deny the existence of this spooky relationship.
Girls prefer dating a married man because of many reasons. From sexual satisfaction to adventurous hook ups, dating with a married man is a journey of excitement. And every girl loves to get excited, right?
Come on Ladies…! Accept it, because it is a fact! Let’s talk about advantages of dating a married man!
1. A Married Man is Great in Bed
The major reason behind dating a married man is SEX. Most extra-marital affairs are purely sex oriented. A married man can satisfy your sex needs in an appropriate way because of his experience. He knows all the tactics to be a bad body in the bed. He rightly understands, what you exactly want!
Because of his sexual expertise, a married man can easily catch your sex-instincts. You don’t have to do a lot of drama to make him realize that you want to have SEX with him.
2. A Married Man is Easy to Seduce
Seduction is the key to have a pleasurable intercourse. You can’t enjoy the SEX without seduction. The main benefit of dating a married man is, he’s easy to seduce.
Just give him a horny look and he’ll be ready to tear your clothes apart. A few dirty words, and he’ll drop his pants. In short, if you are dating a married man, you can enjoy sex with him anywhere and anytime. He’ll not put you on hold.
3. You can Try New Things
Why a married man cheats on his wife? Why he establishes extra-marital affairs?
The only reasonable answer to all these questions is, he isn’t getting what he really wants – Pleasurable INTERCOURSE.
Therefore, the one benefit of dating a married man is, you can try new things; new sex positions, different playboy games, and much, much more. He’s not gonna stop you!
Dating a married man allows you to be adventurous; you can have SEX with him at different places i.e. an adventurous fuck in the public toilets, a nervy intercourse on wet sand of the beach, a fearless lovemaking at the roof top, and much, much more. Just stretch your imagination and you’ll get an irresistible response from your partner.
4. Dating with a Married Man isn’t Expensive
One of the benefits of dating a married man is, you don’t have to waste a lot of money to exchange gifts. Being a married man, he can’t spend a lot on you because it’ll make his wife suspicious. Moreover, he can’t accept gifts from you because he can’t hide your eye-catching gifts from his wife.
In short, dating a married man is cost effective. It’s just a relationship that fulfills mutual interests.
5. Emotional Satisfaction
A married man understands the female-psyche. His soft conversations, romantic dialogues, and lusty looks plays an important role in your emotional satisfaction. Dating with a married man can make you feel happy, contented, and serene.
6. He’ll Keep it Secret – An ultimate benefit of dating a married man
Wife, kids, and job are assets of a married man; he can’t survive without any of these. Therefore, he’ll not disclose any aspect of this relationship in front of anyone.
Therefore, you can enjoy dating with a married man without any stress, because your privacy will not be compromised.
7. Separation isn’t a Heart Breaker
Let’s accept it with the open heart that you can’t do it throughout your life. At some point, you have to choose a different path because you can’t stick to it for the rest of your life. Since you both have taken advantages from each other, it’ll not be difficult to say good-bye.
Following are some key points that a chic must keep in mind while dating a married man.
- The first and foremost rule of dating a married man is, never discuss about his wife and kids because, it can hurt your relationship.
- Never call him with the pet name that his wife uses to call him.
- Don’t ask him questions like, where were you last night? Why didn’t you answer my call? As he’s a married man, he might have been with his family.
- Just enjoy this relationship, do not fall in love with the married man.
- Keep your relationship as secret as you can.
- Always choose a hotel room or some other neutral place if you wanna have SEX with him.
- To keep up the interaction, join a mutual activity like combined yoga class, same fitness club etc.
- Avoid calling or texting him while he’s with his family.
Must Read: How Men Fall in Love
Dating with a married man has some dark aspects too. Because of several reasons, it isn’t recommended to date a married man. Following are some bitter truths about this strange relationship:
- You can’t be his first priority. He’ll always prioritize his friends and family over you.
- The major drawback of dating a married man is, you can’t make your relationship public. You’ve to keep it a secret because both of you can’t afford to lose your friends and family.
- Do not make long distance relationships – It’s just for TIME PASS and FUN.
- Since it isn’t a formal relationship you have no legal, financial, emotional or any other claims.
- SEX with a married man can transfer viral diseases like HIV/ AIDS.
Whether you want to date a married man or not, you must keep in mind that it isn’t a permanent relationship. It’s just a temporary relationship which up to some extent helps you to overcome your frustrations.
My advice is, NEVER establish an extra-marital affair because, it’ll ultimately lead you towards devastation.