The image above you can see the effect of psoriasis on the body. There is redness all over. And it covers a lot of area.
- Psoriasis usually occurs on the top of nails, hands, chest part, and legs.
- The cells are formed within few days on the skin. This can be very discomforting for people who are suffering from it. When they sit among group of people, they stand out among them. They feel inferior.
- Psoriasis disease lowers yours confidence of facing the society, facing the world. Individuals suffering from it have s fear in them of rejection.
- For instance when they go into a particular job, may be people do not accept them in this way or might be their seniors do not give them as much importance as they used to get. So a fear of rejection develops among them.
- They probably cannot afford the medical treatment for it so they keep going on in this condition to their offices. Same is the case with school children.
- If they suffer from psoriasis they feel inferior because other children might have to stay away from him.
- Psoriasis, the cause of it is not known.
- Psoriasis is caused sometimes by the condition of the immune system.
- There are cells in your body called T-cells. They are responsible for fighting against the bacteria and viruses in your body. Now what happens is these T-cells sometimes becomes extra charge and start attacking the healthy cells. These fights evolve new skin cells to form.
- These skin cells appear on the skin in the form of red, itchy patches before the dead cells are gone.
- Psoriasis can come from genes too. Researchers have found that parents who have suffered in their lives from psoriasis have more chances that their generation will suffer from psoriasis too.so it transfers from parent to child.
- The most common type of psoriasis is plaque psoriasis in which redness appears on the skin and there are silver scales around it.
It is not easy to judge that you are suffering from psoriasis. So you have to consult a doctor for it if the disease is irritating you. However it is most commonly judged by redness and itchiness which is normally the plaque psoriasis.it can be relatively harmful and can appear anywhere on the body.
- Another symptom is when your nails starts getting rough.
- White dots with rough texture appear on your skin as shown in the picture.in this type of psoriasis the colors of the nails changes. It is dislocated.
- Sometimes nail color fall apart.
- Scalp psoriasis is very common and it can be seen in many people. Especially when you scratch your scalp the silver scaling appears on your shoulder most of the time depicting the scalp psoriasis.
- However it is not so harmful. But it become harmful sometimes in which you scalp becomes red with silver scaling around the hairline.
The picture above shows very harmful and discomforting scalp psoriasis.
- Inverses psoriasis is a disease that affects the inner part of your body. For instance arm pit, breast.it is again red and if you touch it constantly due to itchiness them it also get worsened so proper care should be taken.
- Your nails should not touch that psoriasis part.it mostly appears among young men and women or children.
- There are other many symptoms of psoriasis but these are the one that occur mostly in people and can be identified by them
- Psoriasis can be very dangerous at times if proper precautionary measures are not taken.
- People suffering from it can in long run suffer from diabetes, high blood pressure and sometimes stroke.
- If it’s severe one must consult a doctor immediately. The doctor will most probably give his or her light treatment or medicines that can be applied on the skin or those medicines that are consumed through mouth.
- Because mostly any injection or medicine by mouth cannot suit everyone due to their sensitive skin so either the doctor recommends a light therapy or any inflammation cream that does not cause any pain.
- Psoriasis can be very well treated by home remedies.
- There are some amazing home remedies to treat psoriasis. Due to their long lasting effect people are now much more concerned about psoriasis.
- When they apply any home remedy and he/she gets good results then the importance of it increases.
- Individuals having inferiority because of psoriasis feel comfortable satisfied.
- This disease is not affordable for everyone. Depending upon the severity of the disease, when you take medicines they can be very expensive.
- Even the light treatment of it can be expensive so people prefer home remedies.
- Some people take high blood pressure medicines that causes psoriasis with a minor level.so medicines sometimes have side effect.
“There is no disease in the world that cannot be cured. Even if in case it is not cured then precautionary measures can be taken to lessen its cause. So there is no need to worry about psoriasis since all the creams, medicines, tablets, therapies, home remedies are available.by applying these one can easily get rid of these small diseases. However it is recommended that it seriousness should be shown. It should not be taken lightly. Whenever you feel the need to consult a doctor, if redness is getting worse or if itchiness irritates a lot then it is mandatory to visit a doctor. If you cannot afford one then the best thing is to search for home remedies. Or if your skin is sensitive ask the doctor to give most recommended home remedies.”
17. Fish Oil
Fish oil can be very effective I n curing this natural disease.
- Take oil of some fatty fishes like couple of servings weekly.
- These are also available in capsules and drugs .They can also be used to protect from heart disease but remember do not take fish oil when you are on blood thinner otherwise it may cause bleeding.
Massage is another good way to treat psoriasis.
- Many people find psoriasis as a stress so to trigger that just a simple massage can work out in a batter way .
- All you have to do is to ask your partner or friend to massage your muscles and other soft tissues to help you relax.
- Do not go for professional, this can also be done at home. Do not use any oil for massaging.
Yoga is known to be a stress reducer like massage.
- It may help in reducing the psoriasis pain and itches.
- Take twenty minute of yoga daily which involves some meditation, stretching exercise, breathing etc.
- If you do not know how to yoga so do not worry there is plenty of exercise on internet, you can take help from there or join any yoga class’s basics for few days.
Some people find turmeric as a natural psoriasis treatment.
- It’s a family of ginger.
- You will find it in a food like mustered, cheese and powders etc.
- Keep in mind there is no scientific back up while having turmeric treatment for psoriasis.
Water is the best disease to sure any disease.
- Our body contains ninety percent of water that we need to replenish on daily basis.
- Drink lot of water to keep your skin hydrated, in winters your skin gets dried so for that there is a danger for psoriasis.
- Winter requires a lot of water intake. So it’s a great home remedy for your skin and it will keep the skin moist in summers as as well as in winters.
12. Dead Sea Salt
People in ancient times have tried a method that is the dead sea salt.
- It is claimed that it is useful for reducing burning and itching caused by psoriasis. So to try this you need to :
- Add a teaspoon of dead sea salt in your bath water
- Let it get dissolved
- Soak in it for fifteen minute.
11. Take A Soak
Take a soak of water daily to remove dead or dry skin faster.
- Keep the water tepid instead of hot otherwise it may cause skin burn and increase itching.
10. Keep Skin Moist
Keep your skin mist d=.don not let it dry.
- Dry skin causes itching and may increase the psoriasis which could be dangerous. Apply thick ointment like Vaseline, cream or any lotion.
- Therefore, before going for bedding apply any cream or lotion on your skin and band-aid or wrap it with any cloth, this may also protect you from scaling.
9. Sun Heat
It is known that sun may damage the skin and may cause skin burn.
- To some extent it is true but researchers have found that it is important to have a direct interaction with sun sometimes.
- Cover the area that has no psoriasis an expose the area that has psoriasis.
- Twenty minute for three days is a good start to this remedy but it is important to ask your doctor first.
8. Quit Smoking
Quitting smoke will help you in reducing this disease.
- It is found that smoking has a major and heavy effect on skin. So quitting it will be much better for you.
- Don’t forget that quitting smoking may decrease your heart disease or lungs disease high blood pressure and many others.
7. Do Not Take Alcohol Much
It is found that psoriasis is much common in people who take much alcohol so it is suggest lessening the intake of drink.
- One bottle of alcohol for woman and two bottle of alcohol for man are enough.
Apply vegetable shortening to your skin.
- Apply it on affected area, warp it around the skin ,secure it with surgical tape and leave it for about two to four hours to let the moisture get into your skin .
- Try to repeat this process daily for better results.
5. Bath Recipe
Another good treatment is to add vegetable oil in to your warm bath water or add two table spoon of olive oil with milk in your warm bath water.
- As mentioned earlier adding salt will be also much helpful.
- This will stop the itching psoriasis and help you in coping up with the disease.
4. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is another remedy for psoriasis. For many years it has been used for skin problems.
- When the oil is applied to a skin ,this home remedy is used to remove dead skin or cells in the skin but be careful it is not suitable for all type of skin some people report that it ,may cause allergy to some skin types.
- So ask your care provider first in this type of condition.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is most common of all .Use this on affected area or dry skin.
- Use cotton ball dip half of it in water and half in vinegar or use any clean towel to finish the scaling.
- But it is warned that do not use it when your skin is cracked or have a chance of bleeding otherwise it will irritate and will be painful.
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is one of the most natural and popular way for skin treatment. People have used it for dry skin, dead skin, to reduce itching and skin burns. Aloe Vera is the best way to finish or reduce redness and stop itching.
- Apply the jell on effected area
- Rub it for like five minute until it gets dissolve properly
- Wash it after twenty minute.
1. Avoid Dyes And Perfume
Do not use any type of dyes and perfumes on the effect area as these things contain chemical that are certainly not good for your skin.
- Try to get only natural products and read the instructions carefully.
- Always ask your Doctor before taking any medicine
- It is good to read labeling mentioned at the back of the product
- Natural remedies like aloe Vera is much better than any other supplement
- Do not use perfumes or dyes on skin
- Do not scratch your skin forcefully
- Do not use oils much on skin except that are recommended
- Do not smoke frequently