Going to a party? But wait; do you see those blackheads especially on the ala of your nose? These blackheads are a mark on your beauty so why not try some simple home remedies to make your skin free from all these tiny little black dots that have mad e you r skin dirty.
Science has told us that there is a layer just beneath our skin that contains sebaceous glands .sebaceous glands lubricate oil called sebum through the pores in our skin .when the oil blocks the pores bacteria starts to accumulate thereby forming a white head which is later turned into a blackhead when the clogged pores get opened.
Below are given a few home remedies that would remove your blackheads without going to a beauty salon.
“Worried about the black heads on your skin? Don’t be, as you can be a beautician all by yourself and squeeze away all your black heads with these simple tips.”
22. Orange Peel
Orange peel is used since the previous times as a face scrub. It gives an amazing exfoliating effect leaving your skin smooth and dirt free. Read below to see for the orange peel mask:
- Dried orange peel(leave the orange peel under the sun for a few days ).
- Olive oil.
- Take two table spoons of orange peel in a bowl.
- Add one table spoon of turmeric powder to it.
- A few drops of olive oil to mix the ingredients.
- Apply this mixture on your black heads and scrub it.
- Leave till it dries.
- Wash your face with water.
21. Corn Meal
Corn meal is a grounded and dried form of corn which is high in proteins and fiber .But here we will discuss how corn meal could help remove your blackheads.
- Corn meal.
- Aloe Vera gel.
- Sweet orange crucial oil/
- Take a cup of ground corn meal.
- Add two teaspoons of aloe Vera gel to it.
- Next, add just two drops of sweet orange crucial oil.
Mix all these three ingredients together until a paste like consistency is formed .Apply this mixture to the area where you find your black heads for less than five minutes and scrub it away, washing it completely with warm water later.
Milk is not only healthy to drink but it has some beauty benefits as well. This calcium rich elementis rich in so many substances which work amazing for the skin like:
- Lactic acid: it helps in regeneration of skin by breaking down the dead cells.
- Calcium: calcium is good to heal a dry skin.
- Potassium: hydrates the skin cells.
- Vitamin D: reduces acne and minimizes fine lines.
- Vitamin B12: has skin lightening quality that evens the skin discolorations.
With these properties your skin gets incredible if you start taking milk on daily basis.
Now look at the wonder mask that will make your black heads vanish away in minutes:
- In a bowl add 1 ½ table spoons of milk with 1 table spoon of unflavored gelatin.
- Heat the bowl in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Now, with the help of your fingers apply the mixture on your face.
- Wait for half an hour. The mask dries off after 30 minutes.
- Pull the dried layer off your face, and get a smooth skin.
Fenugreek seeds or leaves both are used in the sub continent especially in the Indian and Pakistani curries. We will try you beauty mask of fenugreek, so that you can have a clear blackhead free look:
- Fenugreek seeds.
- Take 4 table spoons of fenugreek seeds.
- Grind the seeds.
- Add a little quantity of water to it just perfect enough to make a thick paste.
- Apply the mask on your face before going to bed.
- Rub off the mask when you wake up in the morning.
Applying this daily can help you get rid of the blackheads for good.
18. Egg White
Who knew eggs could kick away the black heads out your skin. But yes, eggs can actually work to make your skin better.
Follow the simple steps below to see the results:
- Egg white.
- Break an egg and hold it such a way that the yolk and egg white does not fall together.
- Hold back the yolk and drop the egg white in bowl.
- Once in the bowl, whisk the egg white till it gives a frothy texture.
- Now apply this froth on your face and continue rubbing till 15 minutes.
- As it dries a thin film is formed which you can remove by gently peeling off.
Note: for best results use this mask twice a week.
Yogurt, a derivative of milk is having a good list of health benefits inside it. Yogurt is not only healthy to have but along with that yogurt can be an amazing ingredient when forming a face mask.
The following procedure shows how to make a yogurt mask for black head removal:
- Orange peel.
- In a mixing bowl add one table spoon of yogurt.
- To the yogurt you need to add an equivalent amount of an orange peel.
- Mix the two together to get a paste like consistency.
- Apply it on your face.
- Rub the mixture after 15 minutes and then wash it.
Potatoes are rich source of carbohydrates! So for those who really want to reduce their body weight it is not a recommendable food.
This plump little vegetable is a readily available food in every house hold vegetable box. So if nothing is available and you have a very important job interview in the morning then at least tomatoes can help save from any flaws on the face:
- Take a small potato and put it to boil.
- When the potato turns soft remove from the stove.
- Now cut a small section form it and put it on your nose.
- Cover the slice with a bandage.
- Remove the bandage in the morning. You will see the black heads on the surface of the potato or on the surface of the nose.
- Wash your nose with cold water.
15. AloeVera Gel
If only that you knew the benefits of aloe Vera you would never keep your garden deprived of this plant.
But here in this section we will only tell you about an aloe Vera mask which would help you remove your black heads.
- Aloe Vera gel.
- Aloe Vera mask is the simplest one for you just need to take a fresh aloe Vera leave.
- Squeeze out the gel from it in a bowl.
- With your hands only smooth out the lumps and then apply it on your face.
- Keep it till it dries off completely.
- Wash away the skin.
14. Tooth Paste
From cleaning your teeth to rubbing away your black heads, a tooth paste can do it all.
- A small quantity of tooth paste applied to your skin would do the trick.
- Apply the tooth paste on your black heads and gently rub it on your skin.
- You can use a small baby brush which is soft to exfoliate your skin.
- Wash off the tooth paste from your nose.
13. Basil Leaves
Basil is an herb which is mostly used in the Italian food dishes. But it can also work to remove the black heads.
- Basil leaves
- Take a few basil leaves and put them to boil in a cup of water.
- Keep on boiling on a medium to low flame for at least 20 minutes or till the extract comes out.
- Cool the water and apply on the black heads.
The water acts as toner and can help to remove the black heads.
12. Steaming The Face
Yes, steaming can really help remove your black heads. Let us look how it works:
- Boil some water in a wok.
- Put your face close to the wok while the wok and your face are both covered under a towel.
- Let your face get steamed for three minutes.
- Now as the skin is softened, carefully remove the black heads with a black head remover.
“No time for parlor? Don’t know how to hide those black heads on your nose? Read these simple and effective home remedies that would give you a clean look in no time.”
11. Gram Flour
Gram flour as the name suggests is the grounded form of grams. Gram f lour is used in a number of food items and not only food items but it is also a very famous ingredient that is used in the facial scrub. Gram flour has exfoliating properties which makes it a good scrub.
Here is how you can make a homemade instant scrub using gram flour:
- Gram flour
- Fenugreek seeds
- Take two tea spoons of gram flour (besan) in a bowl.
- Add one tea spoon of fenugreek to it.
- Mix them together with a little amount of water.
- Keep mixing till a paste like consistency is attained.
- Now apply this mixture on your black heads.
- Scrub it and wash it off.
10. Baking Soda
This white colored powder is the baker’s ingredient as it is used in cakes and cup cakes. But people with acne problems and blackheads are familiar with it as well. Now, we will give you with the simplest method to make a facial mask for black heads and acne:
- Baking soda.
- Take two tea and a half tea spoons of baking soda in bowl.
- Add a little water to it, just good enough to make a thin paste.
- Apply this on the black heads.
- Wait till it dries.
- When it dries off, wash it away with cold water.
Who loves cinnamon rolls? I’m sure it is loved by the ones who have sweet tooth.
Cinnamon is found in the form of sticks and it is usually being grounded to form a nice powder which is then used in a number of dishes.
Read below to look for two amazing methods that will help wash remove your black heads.
- Cinnamon powder.
- Lemon juice.
- Take two spoons of cinnamon powder in a bowl.
- Add some lemon juice to it to make a paste.
- Apply it over the black heads.
- Wait for 10-15 minutes before washing it away.
- Wash off the face with cold water.
- Cinnamon powder
- Take two spoons of cinnamon powder.
- Add equivalent amount of honey to it.
- Mix them together and apply it on your face.
- Apply it overnight before going to bed.
- Wash it off in the morning with normal water.
Note: for best results apply in daily for 10 days.
8. Lemon Juice
This sour little fruit is rich in vitamin C and is counted under the heading of citrus fruits. Lemons are not only rich in vitamins for your health but they are also used in facial masks.
Following method shows how to make a lemon juice mask:
- Cut a lemon into half, you would only be using one half of it.
- Pour some honey on it.
- Now start rubbing this combo in a circular motion on your black heads.
7. Green Tea Leaves
Green tea leaves are supposed to be good for the people who are on a diet, as it helps in the weight reduction process.
You would now be reading about the facial scrub that would help you to remove your blackheads.
- Dried green tea leaves.
- Take a bowl and add dried green tea leaves to it.
- Pour some water to make a paste.
- Apply this scrub e on your black heads and massage for 3-4 minutes.
- Wash with Luke warm water.
People suffering from diabetes are recommended by the doctors to take honey as a sweetener in their diet. The process by which honey is made is very interesting .The little honey bee sucks out nectar of flowers and in a bee hive they collect to make honey.
Honey is said to tighten up the pores so it is known to be good for the black heads.
- Wash your face and apply some honey mixed with salt on it.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Now wash it with lukewarm water.
Oatmeal is a very healthy food to take for breakfast. It is a complete meal which has a good nutritional value.
Oatmeal could also be used to make a scrub which could be used to remove he black heads.
- In a bowl of add sufficient quantity of oatmeal.
- Add the juice of 4 tomatoes
- Mix one tea spoon of honey to it.
- Form a paste out of the mixture and apply it on your black heads.
- Keep scrubbing and wash after 10 minutes.
4. Table Salt
The following method will give you the way to treat your black heads:
- Warm water.
- Iodine drops.
- In a bowl add a little amount of warm waters.
- Mix one tea spoon of salt to it.
- Also add a few drops of iodine.
- Let the mixture cool on room temperature.
- When cooled take a cotton ball and dip in the mixture.
- Apply this on the black heads and let it dry.
- Wash it off with a clean cloth.
Turmeric is a historic spice. It was used by the people in the ancient era as a medication to heal wounds. Now days it’s not only used in cooking but also as beauty ingredient to make facial masks. Look below for the facial mask that would help remove your black heads.
- Mint juice
- In two table spoons of mint juice mix some turmeric powder to it.
- Apply this mixture on the black heads.
- When it dries wash it away.
- Turmeric powder
- Sandal wood powder
- In a bowl add milk, red sandal wood powder and turmeric.
- Mix to make a thick paste.
- Apply on the black heads.
- Leave for 10 minutes.
- Wash it away.
2. Sugar Scrub
Sugar can be an excellent exfoliating agent. Thus this property could be used to make a facial scrub good to remove the black heads.
- Jojoba oil.
- Take two table spoons of sugar in a bowl.
- Add half a tea spoon of jojoba oil to it.
- Mix them apply on black heads.
- Scrub it in circular motions.
- Wash it away with Luke warm water.
1. Strawberry Leaves
Strawberries, another citrus fruit that is good for the health. Not only the fruit is beneficial but also its leaves are as well:
- Strawberry leaves.
- In a bowl add four table spoons of dried strawberry leaves.
- Add equivalent amount of water to it.
- Mix to make a thick paste.
- Apply in circular motions on the black heads.
- Leave it for 10 min.
- Wash it off with normal water.
- Never use too warm water in the end as it will open your pores.
- Make sure that you have completely removed each and every bit of the facial mask, as it can clog the pores if left.
- Do not be too harsh o the skin while scrubbing.